Wednesday 21 September 2011

Breakthrough (And a Slight Change in Direction..)

From my short film research and analysis I have realised that the films about romance I have the most preference for are ones which take a documentary approach. I like the fact that they are easily relatable and I love the simplicity and honesty of listening to someone elses experiences and ideas about a theme, rather than creating a fictional story around it. I believe that a lot of people have a lot of interesting stories to tell, and I would like to make it my mission in this project to find these people and make their stories into a short film exploring love and what it means to people of a variety of ages.
Obviously now I am taking more of a documentary approach, I need to do some research into this genre to ensure that my film stays true to the conventions and as a finished project is authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment