Tuesday 27 September 2011

Initial Idea

After completing my research, my initial idea is to create a documentary exploring love and what it means to people of a variety of ages. At the beginning of the year I originally chose the short film task because it meant more creative freedom and the chance to be really expressive. I plan to have three parts in my short film: An introduction with montage style editing and a voice over; The main section with the interviews, and an ending, which I am yet to decide what it will feature. I am leaving the ending open until I have conducted all my interviews, because obviously until I have done them, I don't know what my conclusion is going to be. I imagine that it will take the same format as the beginning section with a montage sequence with a voice over.

No comments:

Post a Comment