Thursday 19 January 2012

Locations

I plan to film the shots of the girl getting ready for her date in my house. As my bedroom is very small, I think I will use my living room as there is more space to capture movement and set up the camera properly to get a good shot. To fit in with my retro theme, I will need to remove the electrical equipment for the actual filming. I already have a record player which I will place somewhere appropiate. 




For the middle section of the film, I will need to go a public place so that I can hopefully interview some strangers. I am thinking maybe a city centre such as Leeds:
I will need to think carefully about where exactly in Leeds, because obviously it has to be somewhere where someone can actually stop and talk, and there can't be too much background noise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment